Saturday 4 June 2016

Triple Town - Simple, Smart, Addictive



I would like to introduce you a very unique game available on android play store and apple i-Tunes Store. The name is Triple Town. It's an very interesting game where you have to build your own village, town, city metro and so on gradually. You can also play a Boom Town trial in time limited game. There are in app purchases which improve your overall gaming experience. 

This was the game I used to play on my first android smart phone somewhere in 2011. Once you start getting interest in this game its will soon become your addiction. Yes, you guess it right! Me too got addicted to this game and several times I have to uninstall and reinstall. Obviously I have uninstall it to do my other tasks. 

If you the person who likes creative, constructive kind of games which give peace and pleasure to your mind then this is the game for you. I am the kind of person that's why this is my all time favorite game on android or apples devices. 

If you like hardcore action games and thrill then you should try something different. But still I will recommend just give it one try you will love it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spryfox.tripletown&hl=en



Rating: 9/10 (Fantabulous) 

No comments:

Post a Comment